[Kolab-devel] [issue4629] Issue thread sorting in roundup

Christoph Wickert issues at kolab.org
Mon Oct 11 16:37:28 CEST 2010

Taken from
http://wiki.kolab.org/Requirements_of_an_Issue_Tracker#Issue_Thread_Sorting

Issues are read from bottom to top; This is completely uncommon and makes
reading very hard. The individual messages are (of course) written from top to
button, replies by mail are written from top to bottom, so one has to jump
around all the time. Some people like the order because then they can see the
status of the bug on a glance. I argue that the status of a bug is something
completely different than it's history: All necessary status information should
be on top of the page in predefined, standardized fields. The order should be
ether from top to bottom or it should configurable in the user preferences.

    I'll enable this in the template
    ThomasAH 11:22, 6 October 2010 (UTC)
    now enabled, I added an anchor and a corresponding "last" link. While I was
adding the #last anchor, I added anchors for the individual messages, too, so
you can now link to e.g. https://issues.kolab.org/issue3525#msg19404

assignedto: thomas
keyword: roundup
messages: 26834
nosy: bernhard, jmeeuwen, thomas, wickert, wilde
priority: bug
status: resolved
title: Issue thread sorting in roundup