[Kolab-devel] zpush Milestone 2

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Tue May 4 15:57:00 CEST 2010

* Alain Abbas <alain.abbas at libertech.fr> [20100430 15:44]:
> Thomas Arendsen Hein a écrit :
> > You still did not provide enough details for me to know what you
> > tested: Did you test it with folders where the user has
> > only read access? (i.e. no write and no admin!)
> >
> > I originally proposed only "r" flag, why "l"?
> >
> > Is "it works" just read access on the annotation or setting the
> > annotation, too?
> >
> > What happens if the user does not have read access on the folder,
> > will access to the annotation be prohibited, too?
> >
> > Please check and document all this carefully!
>
> my imapd.annotation.conf
> /vendor/kolab/activesync,mailbox,string,backend,value.priv,r
>
> all the test are made with imap_getannotation and imap_setannotation php
> functions
> with the command lines utilities :
> setsync.php alarm|sync 0|1 folder username
> getsync.php folder username
>  (you can find it in the SVN)
>
> my tests :
> i m the user alain.abbas   , i ve got a user mimi and a shared.test
> folder on the kolab
> user/mimi/Calendrier at demo.com  : alain.abbas at demo.com lr, mimi at demo.com
> lrswipkxtecda
> user/mimi/Contacts at demo.com : mimi at demo.com lrswipkxtecda
> shared.test at demo.com : anyone lrs, manager lrswipxtecda
>
> 1) tried to write annotation in user/mimi/Calendrier    ->write
> OK           -> read OK
> 2) tried to write annotation in user/mimi/Contacts     -> write Error
> (mailbox doesn t exist)  -> can't read
> 3)Changed the rights on the user/mimi/Contacts : mimi at demo.com
> lrswipkxtecda, alain.abbas at demo.com  l
> 4) tried to write annotation in user/mimi/Contacts     -> write No Error
>   -> can't read
> 5)tried to write annotatoin in shared.test  -> Write ok    -> Read Ok

Thanks, these results look good and I'll include the line you
mentioned in CVS 2.2 branch (for release 2.2.4) and HEAD.

(and I'm glad you also tested "anyone lrs", I did not think about that)

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998