[Kolab-devel] Where to save mobile device configuration? (Completing ActiveSync integration in Kolabmore extensions)

Georg C. F. Greve greve at kolabsys.com
Thu Mar 25 13:27:11 CET 2010

On Thursday 25 March 2010 12:48:11 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Sure the code is on the server, but the client (our device) should say what
>  it wants, this is why conceptually the configuration should live on the
>  client in this case. (Again in an ideal world.)

In an ideal world, all devices would support multiple folders.

The reason we need to discuss this is that we don't live in an ideal world, so
a proposed resolution for the patch to cover our living in a non-ideal world
that works only in the ideal world is a bit circular. ;)

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve