[Kolab-devel] [issue4403] Need a way to sign, even if one recipient has other preferences

Bernhard Reiter issues at kolab.org
Thu Jun 3 10:37:48 CEST 2010

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

I am sending an email to three recipient
and one has a crypto protocol preference in the contact entry I have:
Only OpenPGP.

Now I am selected S/MIME and (only) sign the email.
I am getting ask if I want to "abort" or "send unsigned",
My expectation is that there is a way to send this email S/MIME signed,
even if this does not match the preference of one of the recipients.
So a short solution would be to offer a third option in the warning dialog.

Debian Lenny i386
kdepim Version: 4:3.5.10.enterprise.0.20100528.1131657-kk1

assignedto: allen
keyword: crypto, enterprise35, enterprise5, kde client
messages: 25290
nosy: allen, bernhard
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Need a way to sign, even if one recipient has other preferences