[Kolab-devel] Finding from Kolab PT testing.

Retheesh Kumar R RetheeshKR at microland.com
Fri Jul 9 09:02:31 CEST 2010

Hello All,

We are exploring Kolab for our local infrastructure.  We have done
Penetration testing on the messaging solution.

There has been some findings which we wanted to share. Can you let us
know on which forum or to which person we can share the findings.

Retheesh

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon,this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.
Microland takes all reasonable steps to ensure that its electronic communications are free from viruses.
However, given Internet accessibility, the Company cannot accept liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachment and you are advised to use up-to-date virus checking software.