[Kolab-devel] [issue4108] Reminder option "remind me later" should work even if I closed the session (rt#6016)

Ludwig Reiter issues at kolab.org
Thu Feb 11 15:10:32 CET 2010

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

If a user choose "remind me later" in the reminder and selects 1 h and closes
the KDE session, he expects to get a reminder the next day after starting kontact.

tested with Kontact e35 kdepim   20100205.1088342-kk4

Test:
1. Create a new event with reminder in a few minutes.
2. Wait for the reminder.
=> reminder pops up.
3. Choose remind me later(2 mins).
4. Close the KDE test session.
5. Wait 4 minutes.
6. Restart the KDE test session and kontact
=> No reminder appears.
I expect the reminder to appear after the start of kontact.

assignedto: allen
keyword: enterprise35, kde client, kkc
messages: 23491
nosy: allen, emanuel, laurent, ludwig, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Reminder option "remind me later" should work even if I closed the session (rt#6016)