[Kolab-devel] How to test the Kolab server (was: Re: Brain Dump of the Week: Ideas, Plans and Realities ...)

Mathieu Parent math.parent at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 23:31:55 CET 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 5:27 PM, Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> wrote:
(mega-snip)

> So I think the core issue to discuss would be testing. <snip>
Agree.

I will move the pkg-kolab (Debian) testsuite to Kolab CVS. We can use
it as a base.

Currently the script:
- bootstrap a virtual domain (Xen or Virtualbox)
- install kolab
- run kolab_bootstrap and automatically answer questions
- run Kolab_Filter and Kolab_freebusy testsuites

TODO rapidely:
- support for OpenPKG's kolab version
- support for other distributions (mainly those with native packages)
- support for other virtualizations (I don't have HVM myself)
- extend the testsuite

See: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kolab/pkg-kolab_testsuite/testsuite

(mega-snip)

Mathieu Parent