[Kolab-devel] [issue3638] At the logoff from the windows account, kwalletd doesn't stop and needs to be killed manually.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon May 25 14:53:49 CEST 2009

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

enterprise4 windows 20090515.968370

Test:
1. Log in into the windows account.
2. Start kontact.
3. Close Kontact.
4. Logoff the windows account.
=> A windows dialog opens and informs the user, that a k... process doesn't
stop and asks, if the user wants to stop the process.
I manually killed the remaining kde processes and after removing kwalletd,
logoff works again. So I think the problem is the kwalletd process.

assignedto: allen
messages: 20371
nosy: allen, bh, ludwig
priority: bug
status: unread
title: At the logoff from the windows account, kwalletd doesn't stop and needs to be killed manually.
topic: kde client, kowi