[Kolab-devel] [issue3491] Mails silently stay in outbox if no default outgoing transport is configured

Thomas Arendsen Hein kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 18 13:12:32 CET 2009

New submission from Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version 1.2.9 (enterprise35 20090226.932370)

I had no default outgoing transport configured and my default identity had no
special transport assigned. This causes the following problems:

1. New Mails stay in the outbox folder without the user being informed about the
problem. Even when manually selecting "Send queued messages" no warning appears
that the mail is not send!

2. When accepting invitations the generated reply stays in the outbox (same as
1.), but additionally the event isn't entered in my calendar folder since I'm
not asked where to store it!

assignedto: allen
messages: 19162
nosy: allen, laurent, ludwig, thomas, till, tmcguire, vkrause
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Mails silently stay in outbox if no default outgoing transport is configured
topic: enterprise35, kde client