[Kolab-devel] Groups for shared folders

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 16 09:46:10 CET 2009

On Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009, Gunnar Wrobel wrote:
> Indeed, you don't need the "group:" prefix. The mail address is enough
> to identify that this is a group.
>
> I tested that the whole procedure works fine on the recent
> Kolab-Server-2.2.1-beta-1 release but I believe it should also work on
> 2.2.0 as I don't think we changed anything in that area.

Hmm, I think this is "group:" in the clients,
shouldn't this be consistant all over the place?
(I missunderstood the original report to say that he wanted to share folders
via the clients, not the "anonymous folders" under the "/shared" prefix via
the web admin.)

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)