[Kolab-devel] Kolab Server/Debian where to report issues?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Feb 9 12:10:02 CET 2009

The creation of kolab/issue3393 (Kolab Server/Debian Install failure for Etch)
reminds that we need to write down some hints
where to report Kolab Server/Debian issues
and to guide users towards this.

I've know closed issue3393 with:

> This is Kolab Server/Debian which is in development and
> not officially support so far,  please report to the Debian group. (
> Or help with the development on kolab-devel@ or the corresponding Debian
> group.)
>
> For a stable server right now try Kolab Server/OpenPKG which
> is know to run nicely on Debian Etch.

I cannot say in what state Kolab Server/Debian currently is
and if there is a group being actively about it?

Mathieu, @All, what do you think?

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.intevation.net      (Free Software Company)