[Kolab-devel] [issue3180] timezone selection/display not necessary for everyday event editing

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Oct 23 14:37:47 CEST 2008

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version 1.3 (enterprise4 0.20081013.870829) Lenny.
Also on Windows Installer 20080222.

The display and selection of the timezone takes up too much
screenspace in the edit dialog. Most users will not need this feature,
so we should make it configurable to show or an "extended" button somehow
so it does not get in the way for the common case.

For a change I am attaching a screenshot from the Lenny version. :)

assignedto: till
files: kontact-e4-lenny-event-edit-20081023-1.png
messages: 17305
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: timezone selection/display not necessary for everyday event editing
topic: kde client, kowi
<https://www.intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue3180>