[Kolab-devel] [issue3179] Attached email not directly opened with Kontact

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Thu Oct 23 09:47:13 CEST 2008

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version 1.3 (enterprise4 0.20081017.872576) Windows
Kontact_Installer_20081022 with gpg4win-1.9.8-beta.

Forward yourself an email.
Now look at the received email which has an attachment email.

Clicking on the attachment brings up an "save" or "open with" (or "cancel")
dialog, which is different to behaviour in e35.
Using the right click menu, "open" does nothing.

I would expect a single click to do "open" and I expect "open"
to open the email in a new kontact email window, just like when pressing
on the "embeeded message" link which is shown in the pane below.

assignedto: till
messages: 17279
nosy: bernhard, ludwig, till
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Attached email not directly opened with Kontact
topic: kde client, kowi, windows