[Kolab-devel] horde and kolab on opensuse 10.2

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Nov 28 10:24:00 CET 2008

Hi Florian,

On Donnerstag, 27. November 2008, Florian Oszwald wrote:
> I am running kolab together with horde on an opensuse 10.2 system
> I have the following situation:
>
> In horde:
> - no calendars can be accessed in the user configuration dialog for
> standard calendar

note that Gunnar the current maintainer of our Kolab Webclient
is currently on vacation until the 4th of December.

Also note that Kolab Server/OpenPKG is usually known to be
a more stable choice. (This is said out of completeness, as you are writing to
our devel list, I'm assuming that you want to help develop Kolab
Server/Opensuse, which is great!)

Best,
Bernhard

--