[Kolab-devel] horde and kolab on opensuse 10.2

Florian Oszwald oszwald at web.de
Thu Nov 27 22:24:07 CET 2008

Dear list,
I am running kolab together with horde on an opensuse 10.2 system
I have the following situation:

In horde:
- no calendars can be accessed in the user configuration dialog for standard
calendar
- no tasks in the user configuration dialog for standard tasks
- no adressbook in the user configuration dialog for standard adressbook
- no memos in the user configuration dialog for standard memos

With email, there seems no problem so far.

When making a new entry in the calender I get the following error direct in
the browser:
Beim Zugriff auf den Kalender ist ein Fehler aufgetreten: Share
"user at example.com" existiert nicht.

Furthermore I have every time I log into horde: DB Error: not found

/var/log/horde/horde.conf says:
error] [kronolith] Besitzer des Ordners INBOX konnte nicht festgestellt
werden. [pid 4933 on line 1330 of
"/srv/www/htdocs/horde2/kronolith/lib/Kronolith.php"]

Can anybody help me herewith?

Regards,
Florian