[Kolab-devel] Kontact/KMail randomly emptying folders?!

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Wed Jun 25 15:29:27 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 24 June 2008 07:44:32 Alain Spineux wrote:

> You could activate "session" logging on your imap, this is explained
> in the wiki.

Hm, interesting idea... However, as far as I can see, this is per user and
given that I have not been able to come up with a 100% "mapping" I'd have to
monitor all our 40 users continously - seems a lot of data. I'll go and
ponder whether that's doable... Thanks for the suggestion in any case!

Cheerio,

Thomas