[Kolab-devel] New dist_conf variable `spamassassin_confdir'

Sascha Wilde wilde at intevation.de
Mon Jun 9 12:31:21 CEST 2008

Sascha Wilde <wilde at intevation.de> writes:
> I just implemented a kolabconf template for spamassassin local.cf (see
> kolab/issue2244 and kolab/issue2586).  To do so I added the new
> dist_conf variable `spamassassin_confdir' to the kolab (== OpenPKG)
> dist_conf.
>
> To all maintainer of dist_conf files: please add this variable to the
> dist_conf files for your distributions.

As we are making big progress towards release and it seems that nobody
cared to implement `spamassassin_confdir' for other distributions yet,
please take this mail as a reminder to do so...  :)

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde                                      OpenPGP key: 4BB86568
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrück             http://www.intevation.de/~wilde/