[Kolab-devel] [issue2761] Mailinglist properties not in context menue anymore

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Jun 9 11:08:52 CEST 2008

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Kontact Version 1.2.9 (enterprise 20080520.810305)
the Mailinglist attributes were part of the "attributes" in the context menu,
now it seems to be an extra entry in the "folder" menu and _not_ in the
context menu anymore.

I expect usuability problems and suggest to make all folder actions
part of the context menu. (I myself searched for it in the attributes
and it took me a while, so my own experience underlines the suggestion.)

topic: kde client, prokde35