[Kolab-devel] [issue2396] horde calendar - no IMAP caching?

Martin Schneeweis kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sun Jan 13 12:12:29 CET 2008

New submission from Martin Schneeweis <martin at schneeweis.at>:

Kolab-Version: Kolab-2.2-Beta-3-Server

After importing many calendar entries (about 3.600), the horde web client
becomes more or less unusable (to be precise: the calendar part).

On a AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (2400 MHz) with 1.5 GB RAM I have to wait around one or
two minutes just if I change from one week to another (horde web client).

As I read in the mailing list, there should be some IMAP caching
(/kolab/var/kolab/tmp/kolabcache_*) - the direcotory /kolab/var/kolab/tmp/ has 2
subdirectories (fbview, horde), both of them are empty. I could not find any
file or directory with a name like "kolabcache" somewhere else.

messages: 13349
nosy: snowy
status: unread
title: horde calendar - no IMAP caching?