[Kolab-devel] [issue2385] Horde: "You do not have permission to delegate events"

Diego Woitasen kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jan 8 18:57:21 CET 2008

New submission from Diego Woitasen <diegows at xtech.com.ar>:

Hi, i'm using kolab 2.2 beta 3. I create two users, kolab 1 and kolab2, and
share kolab1's calandar with kolab2 (using Horde). When kolab2 try to create a
an event via Horde, it says "You do not have permission to delegate events".

Using ngrep, I sniffed the connection:
0000000b GETACL user/kolab2/Calendar.
0000000b NO Permission denied.

Another detail, if a share my calander with Toltec I have no problem. With the
sniffer I see that Toltec never tries a GETACL. I think that horde do a
unnecessary GETACL that is forbidden by access rigths.

messages: 13322
nosy: diegows
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Horde: "You do not have permission to delegate events"