[Kolab-devel] IMAP annotation for groupware folder descriptions

Thomas Arendsen Hein thomas at intevation.de
Wed Sep 19 09:07:30 CEST 2007

* Gunnar Wrobel <wrobel at pardus.de> [20070918 23:33]:
> If you use MySQL as the Horde backend it is trivial to support the
> description feature and there will be users using it. So I doubt that
> it will be removed. It has already existed a long time and has
> actually always been "supported" by the Kolab driver within Horde
> (even the old broken ones). The use of
> "/vendor/kolab/h-share-attr-desc" originates from the older driver
> versions.
>
> Since it is trivial to support it as an additional annotation on the
> IMAP server I'm definitely in favor of keeping it but I don't mind if
> it is not going to be implemented in the other clients.

That's why I'd prefer /vendor/horde/something ... even if other
clients will implement it, they will be compatible with this horde
feature here.

Regards,
Thomas

--
thomas at intevation.de - http://intevation.de/~thomas/ - OpenPGP key: 0x5816791A
Intevation GmbH, Osnabrueck - Register: Amtsgericht Osnabrueck, HR B 18998