[Kolab-devel] [issue1972] [Kontact enterprise rev. 711604] Allow writing unformated notes

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Sep 12 16:25:03 CEST 2007

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

Kontact allows to write notes in Rich text format. This is a nice feature but
not supported by all other clients. The resulting notes look pretty ugly in
Horde for example. I'd like to be able to select if I want to write a note in
rich text format or not.

If Kontact reads a note without rich text format, it will recognize that and
keep it unformated. So I guess a corresponding checkbox should be possible.

assignedto: till
messages: 11878
nosy: bernhard, bh, ludwig, osterfeld, till, vkrause, wrobel
priority: feature
status: unread
title: [Kontact enterprise rev. 711604] Allow writing unformated notes
topic: enterprise35, kde client