[Kolab-devel] [issue1970] [Kontact enterprise rev. 711604] Note folders use path as name

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Sep 12 15:58:14 CEST 2007

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

The folders names within KNote are suddenly displayed with:

/home/wrobel/.kde-enterprise-demo2/share/apps/kmail/dimap/.549325409.directory/.INBOX.directory/test

instead of the name "test".

Some folders retain their normal name. I still have "My Globale Notizen" and "My
Notizen" listed when I create a note.

The incorrectly named folders originate from one Kolab account, the correct ones
from a second account. Both are registered in the same Kontact instance.

assignedto: till
messages: 11874
nosy: till, wrobel
status: unread
title: [Kontact enterprise rev. 711604] Note folders use path as name
topic: enterprise35