[Kolab-devel] [issue2124] Month views in calender

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon Oct 22 18:34:32 CEST 2007

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

This a minor bug concerning the calender and the day and month selection widget.

When first starting Kontact and selecting the calender view, I saw a calender
for  one month. When I make the pane wider by dragging it to right, I can change
the view so that I can see the calender for the the current month and a calender
s for upcoming months.

The problem here is that, by making the pane again smaller I cannot get rid of
the other months == instead of one month I still see at least two months.

Versions:
Kontact: 1.2.4 (enterprise 20070928.718341)
KDE: 3.5.5
Qt: 3.3.7

assignedto: till
messages: 12383