[Kolab-devel] [issue2204] Kolab rejects valid telephone/fax numbers containing "-" character

Stephan Schnitzer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Nov 13 10:47:52 CET 2007

New submission from Stephan Schnitzer <sschnitzer at gmx.net>:

On a fresh 2.2b2 install on the kolab webinterface in the menus "Users" and
"Addressbook".
If I create or modify a user or vCard, I cannot enter a telephone or fax number like

0123-456789

Kolab gives an error saying "... entries may only contain a-z, numbers and the
characters ()-+/.=?:"
The problem with my example is the "-" symbol which is not accepted.

messages: 12637
nosy: stephan
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Kolab rejects valid telephone/fax numbers containing "-" character