[Kolab-devel] Automatic Invitation Policy not working with Horde invites

Stephane Konstantaropoulos skonstant at sgul.ac.uk
Mon Nov 5 17:25:56 CET 2007

Le samedi 3 novembre 2007, Bernhard Reiter a écrit :
> Hi Stephane,
>
> On Friday 02 November 2007 13:26, Stephane Konstantaropoulos wrote:
> > When scheduling a meeting and using a resource from Horde, no reply is
> > sent by the server.
>
> thanks for helping with the tests.
> Can you create an issue for it.

I have created an issue and found a fix for the mail filter too, it's in the
thread:

https://intevation.de/roundup/kolab/issue2174

> > The issue is that the invitation is attached instead of inline.
>
> You mean Horde always sends invitations in an attachment and
> not as main body part? If this, this needs to be fixed to be more
> compatible with Outlook. As least configurable like Kontact has this.

I'll look into the horde side of things too but I recall a thread in the horde
mailing lists where they were not keen to changing this.

--
Stéphane Konstantaropoulos -- Web Developer