[Kolab-devel] Automatic Invitation Policy not working with Horde invites

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sat Nov 3 15:52:59 CET 2007

Hi Stephane,

On Friday 02 November 2007 13:26, Stephane Konstantaropoulos wrote:
> When scheduling a meeting and using a resource from Horde, no reply is sent
> by the server.

thanks for helping with the tests.
Can you create an issue for it.

> The issue is that the invitation is attached instead of inline.

You mean Horde always sends invitations in an attachment and
not as main body part? If this, this needs to be fixed to be more compatible
with Outlook. As least configurable like Kontact has this.

> The Horde guys do not seem to want inline invitations, so perhaps we could
> fix the Kolab server so it decodes the attachment and processes it just
> like it does for Outlook inline invites?

Yes we need a second issue to fix the resmgr to also answer those invitations.

> What is the module that does that at present? I'll have a look into the
> code to see if I can work that out.

Gunnar will know best after the recent reorganisation.
I guess php-kolab/Kolab_Filter/Filter/resmgr.php

Bernhard