[Kolab-devel] [issue1709] kontact doen' recognize organisator of an event, if his identity name is his email address.

Ludwig Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 4 12:44:00 CEST 2007

New submission from Ludwig Reiter <ludwig at intevation.de>:

tested with proko2 2.1.7
and enterprise rev.657558.

I tested korganizer. First I changed the kmail identity name.
The new identity name was the email address.
Then I created a new event and added another user.
I pressed okay and kontact told me, that I'm not organisator of this event.
Why not?
I think this is wrong.
I tested this with the enterprise branch and it shows the same failure.

assignedto: till
messages: 10379
nosy: bernhard, bh, ludwig, till
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: kontact doen' recognize organisator of an event, if his identity name is his email address.