[Kolab-devel] Kolab 2.1 Rc1 + Horde Calendars Sync Problem !!!

Nissim Penias nissimpenias at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 22:32:41 CEST 2007

Hello Gunnar,

After a week of hard work , installing kolab 2.1 rc1 over and over again I
now know for sure the reason why I cant see freebusy information via outlook
and getting the "URL read error".

The reason I am getting this error is that in the 2.1 rc1 + Horde
freebusy.php generates different content then it generates by using 2.1 rc1
without horde.

It seems to be that in order to support web calendars using horde, more
information was added to the .pfb & .xpfb files generated automatically and
placed under /kolab/var/kolab/www/freebusy/cache/domain/user/ .

In order to verify what I am saying I recompiled kolab 2.1 rc1 without the
horde packages and outlook started to read freebusy information without any
problem.

Can you please tell me if you are aware of the problem, I don't I am telling
you anything new.
Can you please let all the people participating in this forum when this
problem is going to be fixed, since web calendar integrated into kolab is a
very important feature ?

I must mention another bug I noticed when I installed kolab + horde using
the link provided in the documentation, something that didn't happened in
the packages that were available during Feb 18th. I found that when I type a
username available in the system in the horde imp create message, horde
looks automatically for the user in the ldap directory and release an error
message "Stack overflow at line 0". I also get  this message when I try to
do spell checking.

I don't get this error message when using firefox, but I don't get nothing,
it means that the features just don't work.

Gunnar,
can you please address these issue and provide some info?