[Kolab-devel] [issue1674] How to remove annotations using the "imap_setannotation" PHP patch

Gunnar Wrobel kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri Mar 23 15:40:13 CET 2007

New submission from Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

Another question concerning the "annotations" patch for PHP:

How to I remove an annotation from an IMAP folder?

Using cyradm I can issue

mboxcfg MAILBOX /ANNOTATION

to remove an annotation (ommiting the VALUE parameter at the end of the call).

Now I would assume that I could use the imap_setannotation call within PHP like
this in order to remove an attribute:

imap_setannotation($imap, "INBOX/MAILBOX","/ANNOTATION","value.shared", null)

But the null value also results in setting the ANNOTATION to "" (empty string).

Is there any other way to remove an annotation using the imap_setannotation call?

assignedto: martin
messages: 10071
nosy: bernhard, martin, thomas, wilde, wrobel
priority: bug
status: unread
title: How to remove annotations using the "imap_setannotation" PHP patch