[Kolab-devel] Rewriting the Horde::Kolab driver: Restructuring and caching

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at pardus.de
Fri Mar 16 09:25:06 CET 2007

Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 16, 2007 at 12:38:24AM +0100, Jan Schneider wrote:
>> > Any idea with which Horde (application) release your patches be released?  I
>> > especially think about the horde, imp and ingo applications.  Looking forward
>> > to see this in the wild! :)
>>
>> Horde 3.2 and according application versions.
>>
>> Jan.
>
> Ah Jan Thanks.  Is there already a date (or a season ;) ) known when
> horde-3.2 will be available?  I did not find at on the horde.org website.

The roadmap is at http://www.horde.org/horde/roadmap/

All main features seem to be implemented and so there is probably only
bug fixing left.

I hope to be able to get the new restructured driver and the caching
framework in within time before the release. Let's see how many fixes
and revisions the new code needs.

Cheers,

Gunnar