[Kolab-devel] [issue1759] Dragging emails onto tasks does not enable reminders by default.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Tue Jun 5 17:37:17 CEST 2007

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Version 1.2.4 (enterprise 20070604.671371)
on Debian Etch.

I want to get reminded to work on an email later.

Take an email drag it onto the "tasks" icon
now a task pops up, I can press the reminder button,
but as no time is set, I will not get reminded.
Close the task, sync, reopen and I can see the activated
butted greyed out.

Expected behaviour: Suggested end time of one day further
(should be configure able) already entered and activated.

assignedto: till
messages: 10745
nosy: bernhard, bh, ludwig, osterfeld, till, vkrause
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Dragging emails onto tasks does not enable reminders by default.
topic: prokde35