[Kolab-devel] website improvment? (Re: [offtopic?] MS Exchange Alternative: Moving At the Speed of Stupidity?)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jun 5 14:54:01 CEST 2007

On Friday 18 May 2007 14:44, Benoit Mortier wrote:
> All of this i well of course but i won't help with manager style of
> person ;-) who said i can't understand www.kolab.org they are a bunch of
> hacker let go and get exchange :-(

I agree that we should improve the website and especially gear the frontpages
towards more non-technical users and split developers information in its own
subsite.

Suggestions and help with improvements are always welcome!
As I said, we do have the principle information up there, but we can do
better. Also I think that the Kolab-Konsortium needs an even better website
which should focus on the business even more, less text, more eye friendly.

Bernhard