[Kolab-devel] LDAP problem after upgrade to kolab 2.1 Beta3

Gelpi Andrea gelpi at corona.it
Sat Jan 6 18:14:33 CET 2007

I have upgrade my kolab 2.1 system to Beta 3.

Now I notice I cannot create new user. When I try LDAP respond he
cannot insert object.

I have another kolab 2.1 also upgraded to beta3 and this one is working.

The difference from the two system are that the first was initially
installed from sanpshot 15122005 and the upgraded to Beta 1, Beta 2
and now to beta3.

The other was first installed from Beta2 and the upgraded to beta 3.

So there are some differences in cyrus structure because one use
hashimapspool while the older one not.
I also found permission differences in /kolab/var/openldap/openldap-
data. In the old one more file where owned by root instead of kolab.
I change the permission withour any success.

Slapcat say there is a deprecated keyword in /kolab/var/openldap/
slapd.conf (attr instead of attrs). I change this but is not here the
problem.

I look inside openldap log but I can't understand too much.

How can I investigate this problem?