[Kolab-devel] [issue1556] Internal user can not receive email

Richard Bos kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Jan 6 14:11:27 CET 2007

New submission from Richard Bos <ml at radoeka.nl>:

When creating an internal user via the Manager's webinterface it is
not possible to sent email to that user.  The error message received
by kmail is:

horde-admin at domain.tld (The server answered: "<horde-admin at domain.tld>:
Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table")

The user's settings in cyrus are:
localhost> lam user/horde-admin at vsm.xs4all.nl
horde-admin at domain.tld lrswipcda

Now when I change the user to 'User Account' and sent the rejected
email, the email is accepted by postfix.

The explanation on the Manager's webinterface is:
NOTE: An internal user is a user that will not be visible in the address book

>From that I conclude that it will still be possible to sent email to that user.

messages: 9255
nosy: rbos
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Internal user can not receive email