[Kolab-devel] A first release of Horde RPMS for Kolab

Stefan Gohmann gohmann at univention.de
Fri Feb 9 07:10:51 CET 2007

Hi Gunnar,

we'd like to create horde debian packages, because our kolab server based on
Debian. And so it would be easier to test this horde version.
Which source packages did you used for creating the rpm's?

Cheers
Stefan

Stefan Gohmann         Entwicklung              gohmann at univention.de
Univention GmbH        Linux for your Business  fon: +49 421 22 232- 0
Mary-Somerville-Str.1  28359 Bremen             fax: +49 421 22 232-99
                       http://www.univention.de