[Kolab-devel] Back with Kolab (Hello all)

Martin Konold martin.konold at erfrakon.de
Wed Feb 7 09:56:41 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag 01 Februar 2007 schrieb Stephan Buys:

Hi Stephan,

> I just wanted to say hello to everyone I used to worked with (Bernhard,
> Bernhard, Martin, Steffen, Joon and Richard) and all the new people I
> notice on the list.

I am very happy that you are back!

> I am very interested in the push to stabilize the Horde web client and to
> help put the finishing touches on the Kolab 2.1 (multi-domain) server.

Please note that there is major work being done on our side to get a working
webclient soon. Actually internally the kolab xml addressbook is already
working with 10.000 entries very well. The calendar is also progressing well
and currently a Horde developer got contracted to enhance some UI elements.

The two key design goals are

- scalabilty to 10.000 elements and more
- security

Greetings,
-- martin

--
e r f r a k o n
Sitz: Stuttgart - Partnerschaftsregister Stuttgart PR 126