[Kolab-devel] [issue2287] Crash after locally unsubscribing many folders

T. Ribbrock kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Dec 5 14:04:49 CET 2007

New submission from T. Ribbrock <itsef-admin at brightsight.com>:

enterprise 740460 on Kubuntu 7.10:

During a test run of the enterprise version, I was changing accounts and adding
a new, split (IMAP/DIMAP) account. To finish the creation off, I locally
unsubscribed all non-groupware folders in the DIMAP part. When hitting OK in the
"Local Subscription" dialogue, kontact crashed. I tried this twice with the same
result. backtrace is attached.

When I locally unsubscribed the groupware folders in the IMAP part, however,
nothing happened.

topic: kde client, prokde35