[Kolab-devel] gunnar: server/kolab-filter/filter config.php, 1.3, 1.4 kolabfilter.php, 1.2, 1.3 kolabmailboxfilter.php, 1.2, 1.3

Richard Bos ml at radoeka.nl
Mon Dec 3 23:19:44 CET 2007

Op Monday 03 December 2007 22:57:57 schreef Gunnar Wrobel:
> But at the moment I'd rather keep it out of the kolabd package since
> it is a developers-only tool and not really a part of the kolabd
> package.

It's definately a developers-only tool for sure.  And the generated file is
not part of the kolabd module, that's true as well.  But so is the e.g.
Makefile.am a developers only tool and the resulting files don't end up in
the kolabd cvs module (perhaps a lame comparison, but it is true ;) )

Having the script in utils/template-tools seems a bit overdone at the moment
(for me), it is also a location that is neither connected to kolab-filter or
kolabd.  If a developer changes resmgr.conf (s)he now also has to check
out 'utils' besides the kolab-filter cvs module.  Seems a bit too much for a
simple change....

If you don't mind too much, I'll commit the script into the template directory
(if the future proofs otherwise it can be moved to the than better location).
If you do mind and insist of having it in template-tools, please let me know
(or just commit it yourself into template-tools ;) )

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless