[Kolab-devel] [issue2265] new distribution list editor: crash when clicking "delete" several times

basysKom GmbH kolab-issues at intevation.de
Sat Dec 1 18:19:17 CET 2007

New submission from basysKom GmbH <kontactbugs at basyskom.de>:

Hi,

I've imported several mail addresses into the contact/address list and also
created a distribution list with the new editor.

When I show the created distribution list (click on the list view item) it is
shown on the right along with two buttons "Hinzufügen" and "Entfernen".

The button "Entfernen" seems to do nothing, this is not what I would expect.
Clicking the "Entfernen" button several times sometimes leads to a crash. If
not, try to click "Hinzufügen" and insert "test", then click "ok" and
click "Entfernen" again several times. Play around with it, I can always
reproduce the crash. Backtrace attached.

-Dominik

assignedto: till
files: crash-distribution-list-editor.txt
messages: 12875
nosy: basyskom, till
status: unread
title: new distribution list editor: crash when clicking "delete" several times
topic: kde client, prokde35