[Kolab-devel] Sending mails to kolab+shared.xyz

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Wed May 24 14:32:01 CEST 2006

Hi!

While the postfix address extension works in general on my Gentoo
system - I can send to user+folder at mydomain.de and the mails get
delivered into the corresponding folder - I am unable to send
something to kolab+shared.folder at mydomain.de

Since I trashed my OpenPKG installation a short while back I am
currently unable to figure out how the OpenPKG version does this.

My problem is the postfix server that refuses to accept the "kolab"
user. Injecting mails locally into the IMAP server delivers the mails
into the correct shared folders.

But postfix replies with "Recipient address rejected."

Can somebody enlighten me as to how I could coerce postfix to deliver
these mails?

Thanks!

Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wrobel                    Gentoo Developer

Mail: wrobel at gentoo.org
WWW:  http://www.gunnarwrobel.de
IRC:  #gentoo-web at freenode.org