[Kolab-devel] [issue1249] Notifiction mail for event update is not displayed correct in Outlook

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 19 12:27:49 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

Notification mails for event updates from Kontact are not displayed correct in
Outlook. This is an Outlook "bug" as it does not proccess data in the vcal
which qualifies this mail as an update.
Instead doing this Outlook modifies the subject of the updatemail to
"Aktualisiert: Termin", so that Outlook user can see that this is a updated
event.

I think we need to add this behavior to Kontact.

assignedto: till
messages: 7461
nosy: bernhard, janism, till, torsten
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Notifiction mail for event update is not displayed correct in Outlook
topic: kde client, kksa