[Kolab-devel] [issue1240] Changing my status later might produce bad iCalendar email

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Fri May 12 18:43:44 CEST 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

KDE client SVN after 2.1.0: Revision 538603.

User a invites User b to an appointment.

The event has two users (a and b).
A is already accepted.
I accept and my response is send out.

Now when looking the event at my own event I suddendly decide
to change the status to "tentative" or "declinded".
The resulting email make Kontact choke when trying to process it.
Also the display is wrong.

It has two ATTENDEE lines, only one should be expected.
When having only one attendee in the event, e.g. user b
is the only one and gets invited, it probably works.
This is my hypothesis why testing in issue425 did not reveal the problem.

assignedto: till
messages: 7391
nosy: bernhard, till, torsten
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Changing my status later might produce bad iCalendar email
topic: kde client