[Kolab-devel] Kolab participation in the Google Summer of Code

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon May 8 12:39:37 CEST 2006

Zitat von Richard Bos <radoeka at xs4all.nl>:

> Op zaterdag 6 mei 2006 01:06, schreef Jan Schneider:
>> > What about kolab's 'modify user' interface (the page where the
>> user  > can change
>> > his/her address, title, password, email delegates and such).  Is that
>> > covered by horde too?  (I did not install horde yet, that's being
>> > worked)....
>>
>> Passwd, our application for changing passwords has a Kolab driver.
>> The  other stuff can not be done from Horde at the moment. But
>> porting such  an interface to integrate into Horde should be easy.
>
> How easy?  Would it help if I open an enhancement report in horde's bugdb?

As easy as writing a Horde application. And no, an enhancement request
won't help.
http://www.horde.org/papers/fosdem2005/

> Does the horde project need to add another form to 1 of the modules, or is
> there already an existing form that can be extended? (just of curious).

There are the user preferences which could be used to write some of
the prefs back to the kolab server. There is also an alpha level user
management tool (Vilma) for administrators, that could be extended to
manage kolab user from an admin pov.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/