[Kolab-devel] [issue1235] Improvement on groupware mails (mailbody)

Torsten Irländer kolab-issues at intevation.de
Mon May 8 10:31:08 CEST 2006

New submission from Torsten Irländer <torsten.irlaender at intevation.de>:

Feedback from a visitor of linuxtag tradeshow.

Groupwaremails have a standard text[0] in their mailbody and the xml object
attached. It would be great to put the information of the contact or the
meeting readable into the mailbody too, as you can view your meetings or
contacts in every mailclient or webclient speaking imap. Of course you can not
sync or modify anything but I can look up for an address in my addressbook for
everywhere more easy. On the other hand thus mails were never meant to be read
by humans, thus they have this cryptic subject. Anyway I think it is a good
idea and should be not too much work to implement this.

[0] "This is a Kolab Groupware object. To view this object you will need an
email client that can understand the Kolab Groupware format."

messages: 7325
nosy: torsten
priority: wish
status: unread
title: Improvement on groupware mails (mailbody)
topic: server