[Kolab-devel] Kolab participation in the Google Summer of Code

Fabio Pietrosanti lists at pietrosanti.it
Wed May 3 10:08:52 CEST 2006

Richard Bos wrote:
> I just saw that horde provides a new release for Ingo....  For what???  Ingo
> indeed ;)  This is a sieve filter/rule editor/frontend (but not limited to
> sieve alone).  Does anyone know is Ingo usable in combination with kolab?  I
> think that this one, toghether with Turba, kronolith and the above mentioned
> syncml server make a nice web user interface possible.....  Well hopefully
> this will be achieved one day......??

Yes, i used Ingo with Kolab and it work well because it doesn't
interfere with no components customized by kolab2 but only with standard
cyrus!

Turba, Kronolith and Nag are already "usable" with kolab2 even if they
would need to be improved and refined to be considered a "stable kolab2
web interface" .