[Kolab-devel] using multiple domains with kolab

Daniel Coletti dcoletti at xtech.com.ar
Fri Mar 31 23:34:23 CEST 2006

On Fri, 2006-03-31 at 23:11 +0200, Martin Konold wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 28. März 2006 23:12 schrieb Daniel Coletti:
[..]
> > but I
> > need to be able to force the users of one domain see only the other
> > users of that domain when they do a search in the LDAP directory.
>
> Can you rephrase your question please? (Maybe you can provide an example of
> what shall be possible and what shall not be possible?)

I'm sorry, my english is a little rough.

What I want to do is ... giving the following list of users:
- johndoe at foo.com
- dcoletti at foo.com
- pepe at foo.com
- jgarcia at example.com
- jamesbrown at example.com
- jdoe at example.com

I want to allow johndoe at foo.com -when he's browsing the LDAP- to only
see dcoletti at foo.com, pepe at foo.com and himself, but not the other users
the ones from @example.com

I took a look at the filters kolab puts in the LDAP's slapd.access, and
I think putting new ACL in this file might be good "fix".

Is there a better way of doing this? Am I in a good direction?

thanks for all your help,

dan//

--
Daniel Coletti