[Kolab-devel] PHP5 fixes for the kolab-resource-handler

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at gentoo.org
Wed Mar 29 15:27:07 CEST 2006

I attached a few patches to make the kolab-resource-handler package
work together with php5. Some of it are just trivial "array_merge"
fixes.

But the replacement of the domxml functions (they were replaced in
php5) need an additional wrapper script. Kind of an unelegant
solution. Don't know if you really want to have that in the current
koalb version since OpenPKG probably still needs a while until it
provides PHP5.

A better fix would be to extract a KolabXMLEvent class from the
current code that will be able to bridge the gap between PHP4 and
PHP5. The xml handling part for Kolab events is currently splitted
over different files in the resource management classes.

Anyhow I thought I provide this as a reference for anyone that want's
to use the module with php5.

Regards,

Gunnar