[Kolab-devel] [issue1177] Copied calendar folder keeps Toltec tab in properties pages in non-sync'ed PST

Andreas Gungl kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 22 14:18:41 CET 2006

New submission from Andreas Gungl <a.gungl at gmx.de>:

I have one PST sync'ed via the connector to my Kolab account. I have another
two PST files locally available. When I copy the calendar folder from the
sync'ed PST to another local PST, the property page still includes the
Toltec Connector tab.
The bug is actually minor, as no real sync is happening. However my boss
conviced me that it's quite important for him to know whether a folder is
going to be sync'ed w/o trying it out. Anyway, I leave the priority on "bug"
for now.

messages: 6847
nosy: gungl at gmx.de
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Copied calendar folder keeps Toltec tab in properties pages in non-sync'ed PST
topic: toltec