[Kolab-devel] [issue1159] Admin rights on a folder cannot be used.

Bernhard Reiter kolab-issues at intevation.de
Wed Mar 8 17:24:02 CET 2006

New submission from Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:

Toltec 2.0.6-de on Outlook 2003 de on Windows XP:

If a folder from a different user as administration rights
for me, I should be able to use them to set other rights.

Currently the ACL dialog is grayed out, if I am not owner of
a folder, even when I have "a" permission in IMAP.

This wish is not about setting the "a" permission, which might
confuse users, but about using the "a" permission, if the machine
administrator has given it to me.

assignedto: joonradley
messages: 6695
nosy: bernhard, joonradley
priority: minor bug
status: unread
title: Admin rights on a folder cannot be used.
topic: toltec